Rule4 is an Award Winning Home Remodeling Contractor in Howard County.
We are the contractor homeowners come to for small or large remodeling jobs because we are quick, efficient and professional. Plus we value your time and money. Rule4 stays on-budget and on-time so that your project is done the way you want it. We have been doing business this way in Howard, Anne Arundel, & Montgomery County, MD since 1999.MHIC#127456
- Responsive Customer Service
- Competitive Rates
- On-Time & On Budget Completion
- Neat & Tidy Application & Cleanup
- Great References
- Rule 1: Quote a fair price. We believe in delivering great value on every project, and that means giving you high quality at a good price.
- Rule 2: Stay on budget and on schedule. Our “no surprises” philosophy means we do what we say and we stick to the schedule.
- Rule 3: Answer the phones. There’s always a real person on the other end of the line at Rule4. We think there’s no better way to show that we’re here for you.
- Rule 4: It’s not done till it’s done. A project is not complete until every detail is finished. If something on your punch list has not been addressed, the job’s not done. When we’ve finished every service and installed every part to your satisfaction, then it’s done.
Featured Updates From Rule4
Cheaper projects might seem as a better choice that the ones that come with a skyrocketing amount. However, less expensive contracting projects may not always be the best decision that you can ever have. In fact, many homeowners fail in their decision to go for something cheaper instead of a better quality.
“will recommend you without hesitation”
Liz Barclay, Annapolis MD
” on-time, on budget and on schedule with excellent results”
Deborah Morrow, Severn MD
“.. punctual, professional, detail oriented, & reasonably priced..”
Eric & Lisa Narges, Ijamsville MD
Rule4 Offers Award Winning Designs
Rule4 Proudly Uses Quality Paints and Building Products From Major Manufacturers
There are several different reasons a person may have for wanting to take a fantastic, magazine-worthy photograph of their home. A recent remodel or renovation […]
8 Projects that can be done that will spruce up your house and will not break the bank!
1. Paint Your Door & Trim.
2. Manicure Your […]
Are you wondering what home improvement project delivers the best return on investment? In a word: maintenance.
Hiring a professional to catch small problems before they […]
The color blue can be bold and bright or soft and soothing. Get inspired by these looks starring blue, and find your favorite shade for […]